Humph! It’s 3 o’clock in the morning and you can’t sleep because those niggling worries about your investments are bubbling about inside your brain again.
Do you sometimes wonder…
- Are my current investments still providing the right mix for me, my family and my future goals?
- Did that major life change (like a new baby, divorce or retirement) mean my financial plan needs major changes now too? (The answer to this is a resounding “yes!” by the way.)
- Are my holdings reflecting the best asset allocation ratio to suit my risk tolerance and present stage in life?
- Is my portfolio out of balance? (Over weighting in any one particular area will expose you to risk if that area underperforms.)
- Maybe the mutual funds or GIC’s I’m invested in are just too conservative for my long-term financial goals?
- What about diversification? (You should always strive for diversification because that lowers your risk. But, if you have a multitude of opposing investments, widely out of synch with each other and with your future goals, that is not a good thing.)
And then of course, you’ve never been convinced that the financial advice you took from cousin Hildy the haberdasher (who fancies herself a dab hand with the equity markets as well), was truly helpful or lucrative.
We would love to ease all your financial fears and help you get a great night’s sleep once again!
An objective, second opinion from the professionals at Latimer Financial is only a phone call or email away.
Please contact us today and request your unbiased, confidential portfolio review.